Mount Pleasant Cemetery
Township 58, Range 30, Section 7
DeKalb County, Missouri
On 29 September 1883, Pauline Warner deeded two acres for this cemetery to the Trustees of the Methodist Episcopal Church for $100. The church was active until about 1921, and the building was torn down in 1952. Cemetery Association members in 1954 were Louis Goodwin, Harold B. Owen, George C. Warner and Edward Owen.
Dawn photographed this cemetery.
- Next >>